Group Coaching with Julie Shifman
Act Three Gold Membership With Group Coaching
We are often told by women across the country that they wish we were in their city so they could attend our monthly seminars and workshops. We haven’t had a good answer until NOW!
Author of Act Three:Create the Life You Want, Julie Shifman gives women looking for a fulfilling Act Three, the tools they need to soar.
The Act Three Gold Membership is a one year group coaching program for women that allows you to follow a solid, step-by-step approach to launching your Act Three and creates accountability so that you reach your goals.
Who Is This For?
• This program is designed for women who are trying to sort out how to reach a compelling Act Three and are stuck. If you don’t want to do it alone, this program may be for you.
• If you aren’t prepared to invest in one-on-one coaching but want to have access to Coach Julie Shifman, then this may be perfect for you.
• If you’ve read the book and want more information and help, then this may be for you.
Here’s Exactly What You Get
• Monthly group coaching calls to work on issues that hold women back from reaching their Act Three (a $200 value). Calls are held the first Tuesday of every month at 12:00 EST. Calls are recorded and can be listened to later, in case you have to miss.
• Three, one-on-one coaching calls (30 minutes each) with Julie during the 12 months to help ensure you are on track (a $300 value).
• Unlimited coaching emails with Julie during the 12 months to keep you on track (a $300 value).
• Invitation to quarterly group teleseminars with experts in the field (a $100 value).
• Build relationships with other women across the country who are working on creating their Act Three (priceless).
A Total Value of over $800
How Much Does It Cost?
Investment in Gold Membership is JUST $300 for 12 months.
That’s right, just $300 (that’s $25 per month…way less than a latte’ per day). You can start your twelve month gold membership at any time during the year. For more information email email@example.com.
Watch as Kathy describes working with Julie and Act Three