Our Individual Coaching Process
WHERE DO YOU NEED HELP IN DISCOVERING WHAT COMES NEXT IN LIFE… YOUR “ACT THREE”?
- Creating a purposeful and meaningful next stage of life whether or not that includes going back to work
- Figuring out how your skills and talents can be used in new ways or even a new career
- Choosing what jobs to pursue
- Creating a custom resume that will get noticed
- Understanding how to Network (Including building a LinkedIn profile)
- Practicing interviewing
- Starting a business
CONTACT US FOR A CONSULTATION-EMAIL JULIESHIFMAN@ACTTHREE.COM
With individual coaching, our certified coaches meet with you to determine where you are in the process. We then customize a plan to help you reach your goals.
- Maybe you need to start at the beginning, exploring how to create a fulfilling next stage of life.
- If you want to go to work, you may need to explore what kind of work you want to do. We’ll help you move through these critical first steps quickly.
- If you’ve done all that, we’ll help you create a polished resume and an online/in-person networking plan, including helping you create an effective LinkedIn page.
- When you’re ready to start interviewing, we’ll provide practice.
Perhaps you have decided to start a business, but need help vetting your idea, creating a business plan, and getting started. We have the business experience to help make your dream a reality.
I wanted to write to you and say THANK YOU for the awesome guidance that I received from your workshop. I was a little nervous about reentering the work force after taking 7 years off to stay home with my child. I hired Carole Haper for career coaching to do my resume. She did an awesome job of bringing to life all of my part time work and blending it with my past leadership positions. I interviewed in my field of expertise for several months and received 4 job offers! All of my job offers were within the same salary range that I was earning when I decided to stay home and work part time. I really appreciate the professional guidance and the self confidence that came from working with Act Three and the wonderful women that you have on your staff.-Callie
We are happy to discuss your situation with you to describe our process and fees – contact us at email@example.com.