Stimulating Seminar Series
Location: 7431 E. Aracoma Dr. Cincinnati
for more info on dates and to register: email email@example.com
If you are divorced, or in the process of getting a divorce, you are going through a major transition. For most women, this is a time of overwhelming emotional and real change, but it’s also an opportunity to claim a new direction. If your divorce means having to return to the workforce after having been a stay-at-home mom or changing jobs, Act Three can help you get a head start – in a practical, step by step way, we’ll help you figure out what you want to do, what you’re good at, and how to market you to prospective employers. Cost $15
You’re in a period of significant personal transition. Your kids are grown or growing, they don’t need you as much, and your identity – first as a professional, and then as a mother - is in flux. You’re questioning what the next stage of your life will look like. You’re considering returning to work but are not sure what you might want to do or how to go about doing it. Act Three’s Workshops can help! Our certified coaches have over 20 years of experience working with women in life transition.
We have workshops to help women like you realize your potential and prepare for your third act.
Act Three Workshop
- Discover new passions; rediscover old ones
- Create action steps to get on the path towards your goals
- Anticipate what might cause you to stumble
- Find Inspiration through the group
The Back to Work
- What Is Your Life Purpose? / Recognizing Change
- How Does Personality Type Affect Your Job Search?
- Finding Your Strengths
- Personality Type + Strengths + Passion = Ideal Job